Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

keh keh keh. tag lagik.

ni aku dapat tag dari dina dan afid
so, dah lama sangat tangguh,
mari le kite wat.

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people."



I'm

I really want to go

My favourite place

My favourite thing

My favourite drink

My favourite food

My favourite colour

I live in

I was born in

My school/college

My favourite story

My hobby

I wish


ok. tu je.
takmo tag sesiapa.
tapi kalau korang teringin nak wat,
sila la ek.
:)

5 comments:

  1. Auuum !

    Loh gambar perempuan mengandung di atas sana gambar sapa ti, koko gedi bener he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. beshhnya temp tu kak intan
    nyamannnnyerrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeles tgk imej pregnant mummy tu, seksi bebeno...ggrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Jemput2! Makan jemput2 meh!

nuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...